The next stop of the globe-spanning Consortium tour is Stockholm. Footwear specialists Sneakersnstuff have reworked the D Rose 7 PK, a contemporary basketball model in a patriotic colourway.
The D Rose 7 PK, is the signature model of Chicago-raised, New York-based point guard Derrick Rose. A gymnastic scorer, clairvoyant passer and ingenious playmaker that works closely with adidas to develop a model that delivers on the court. When it comes to basketball footwear adidas pulls out all the stops, the Primeknit upper and BOOSTTM sole provide strength and support, flexibility and cushioning while additional grip on the sole allows the D Rose 7 PK to be super responsive.
Historically, there is a rich heritage of basketball footwear becoming casual footwear with time. However, today, models are already designed with a versatile aesthetic to fit both the sporting arena and the streets from the beginning. Rather than taking a decade to be embraced by the wider world, basketball footwear makes the immediate crossover.
The SNS D Rose 7 PK arrives in soft grey, with yellow and blue detailing. The two accents, the colors of the Swedish flag, are a and nod to Sneakersnstuff’s adidas Stockholm they designed a few years back and a reference to Derrick Rose’s highschool team.
Release: December, 3rd 2016 at The Good Will Out
SNS D Rose 7 PK Details
– grey Primeknit upper with yellow/blue yarn speckled pattern
– suede overlays on mid-quarter, tongue, heel, and collar
– contrasing blue eyelets
– yellow/blue speckled fabric lining
– D-Rose signature details
– co-branded Consortium insoles
– clear 3-Stripes branding on toe-box
– SNS and adidas Consortium branded TPU heel counters for enhanced stability
– white BOOSTTM midsole
– clear outsole with traction pattern tread and yellow/blue detailing
– Article ID: BB1946